Monday, February 04, 2008

I started meditating and felt like I opened something, I did not feel like eating and just wanted to meditate all the time. So I did meditate a lot. So many great things happened I was released from much negative conditioning and emotions. BUT at the same time what happened was I got really scared. Things were happening that I did not understand.

Dear friend,
Thank you for your interesting email. What you are experiencing is very common and there is nothing to worry about or be concerned. In fact, it is a blessing and a stage in your consciousness awakening. What is happening is this -- you are beginning to glimpse the Reality of your true nature but your conditioned ego is fighting back to what is familiar. This conflict is not only common but expected in the growth process.

No comments: